Saturday, October 27, 2012

more on my office walls

Thank you for your commentson your offices.
Here is a glimpse on the rest of my wall. As you see, I do try to have colors...

The rest of the week has been rainy, especially yesterday. I feel lucky that both my work place and my home were safe. I've heard that some roads have been flooded, especially at the shopping mal that was hit recently by a tornado. Not far away two students lost their lives falling in what they thought was a puddle in the parking of their university. It was in fact an overgrown and deep drain. They were swept away into the sewers. My thoughts go to their families and friends.

4 comments:

nikkipolani said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have a window to let in daylight and show off your colorful wall hangings.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

If I had a window with a view I would get little accomplished. Your walls look nice. A homey touch with your wall hanging.

blandina said...

I do love the little japanese ladies on the wall! Your production?

Bassetmomma said...

You really know how to brighten up a space!