Sunday, June 17, 2012

I've got an award!

I'm excited, and very honored, to receive the Sunshine Award from Basset Momma.
Basset Momma makes everyday brighter by telling the stories of Freddie and Gloria.
These two cuties  give me the dose of dog breath I need :-)

 
So here are the rules:
Answer the questions that come with it
Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it

Here are the questions and my answers:
Favorite number: 2
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: tea
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook.
My Passion: Anything involving needles and thread.
Favorite pattern: flowers.
Favorite Day of the Week: Wednesday, because that is the day movies go out.
Favorite Flower: Lys, because they come for special occasions only.

And here are the blogs I want to pass the award to:

Honey the Great Dane
Little Dogs On Long Leashes
The life and times of Remington
Stella and Rory from Down Under
Eva
Tales and Tails
Shirley Goodwin - Dyeing2Design
A moveable feast
Nikkipolani
Plays with Needles


Have all a good weekend, and then a good week!

5 comments:

georgia little pea said...

Good morning Vero. Just got up to see your message. Thank you! This is my first Sunshine Award so thats exciting! I shall keep it in a special place for The Big Award Night in December :)

Hope you have a lovely week too. Hugs x

P.S. I would NEVER have guessed that your passion involved needles and thread haha.

houndstooth said...

Oh, thank you so much for sharing the award with us! :) I love it when people tell me they like the blog!

nikkipolani said...

Pretty contented cat! And thank you for the award -- I haven't done these in ages. I'm going to bend the rules a bit and answer the questions here:
1. Favorite number: used to be 8
2. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: like you, tea
3. FB or Twitter: FB
4. My passion: not sure; I like gardening and cooking and photography, but I'm not obsessed with any of the three.
5. Favorite pattern: nature
6. Favorite day of the week: Saturday! I love waking up to a day full of possibilities.
7. Favorite flower: not surprisingly, roses!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award. I enjoy reading your blog a lot because it is so artistic and it lets me see the beauty of arts from your needle works to places that you visit. It's beautiful sunshine to me too.

Thank you so much for passing on the award to us too. Eva is our sunshine at home : )

Bassetmomma said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved!!