Friday, February 10, 2012

Knitting, and Hari-kuyo Needlebook E-Course

Oh, oh, oh, I'm not pleased with Blogger. I received some of your comments, while others went another way. Since I received some, I assumed I received all. But I just discovered some in another folder, waiting for my approbation, without me knowing it.  I'm very sory for the delay, I was not blocking your comments on purpose. Please accept my apologies.

Our Christmas shopping brought us in the local Phildar shop, that is a shop where you can find yarns. And my daughters had a lot of WOWs. I love my daughters, I love yarns, so you guess how the story went. One of the chapters goes like this:

This is Boléro #12 from the winter 2011-12 limited edition Phildar booklet. Amandine asked me to use another yarn as the one given in the pattern. This one is very light, making this bolero a cloud of tenderness.

Have you noticed the button on my side bar, the one that says Hari-kuyo Needlebook E-Course? Do click this button, and let Susan explain about the broken needles in Japan. You'll love the story.
To go one step further, Susan proposes an e-course to make your own needles book. I love her work, and I'm sure this course will be a good one.

I hope you will have a nice weekend. Take care!

9 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

That Bolero is gorgeous!

georgia little pea said...

I'm laughing at myself because I read yaRN as yaM and wondered how you were going to write something about boleros, knitting and yams ;)

I clicked on plays with needles and the stuff makes me drool. I love THINGS and it's hard to control myself from collecting them. Some years back, I (or rather my other half) decided we had to stop and desist and start paring down.very sensible but sad still.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic. Your daughter will look beautiful in this bolero.

Unknown said...

I have to say that your daughters are so lucky!

blandina said...

The bolero is beautiful and you stitches are so professional!

neki desu said...

amandine is very very lucky!the bolero will look gorgeous on her and she will look gorgeous in it.

theperfectnose said...

Blogger has serious problems with accepting comments from people without blogger/ blogspot identities. You should instal discus or something similar otherwise you are losing all the comments from platforms like wordpress, typepad etc. I know that openid is supposed to handle these but it doesn't. The only way I was able to put through this comment was by using the name/url option which means I have to type everything in and can't use my usual gravatar, id etc. A lot of people chose not to comment instead.

nikkipolani said...

That description is perfect for the color and the way the bolero looks -- "cloud of tenderness"! Beautiful.

solange said...

Très joli boléro.Bises.