Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Le bonheur est dans le pré, continued

Thank you for the comments :-)
At least, I've got a green lawn at home...

Marianne, yes, I did dissolve the film. Then I brushed the grass slightly to make it fluffy again. The film had "glued" some of them to the background. But apparently, using a net and heating it leads to the same result.
Fifiquilter, anytime I receive Stitch, I say WOW!, I must do that, and that, and that, and finish doing nothing. This time, I put myself to work immediately. You need a few minutes to cut the felt, then a few minutes to prepare the background, then a few minutes again to sew the grass, etc. It is the ideal project to work on whenever you just have 5 minutes here and there. And so rewarding at the end :-)

Nice evening to all of you! DD #1 arrives tonight for a couple of weeks...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have looked at your last post, this is really beautiful! I love it! Suzie xx