Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fingerless Gloves

First of all, thank you for your comments on the jackets! Emilie has not seen them in real yet, but she likes them too.
The print may be weird, but the polar fleece was very nice to work with. If I can find some, with another print, I'll take it for myself. I love polar fleece night wear...
A little secret: knowing you are watching makes me progress. For example, I sew my jacket yesterday, but the lining hem for the sleeves is less than perfect (and even than good), and I'm going to redo it. I would not redo it if you were not around :-) Although you won't see the difference...

The weather is getting colder, and suffer from cold fingers most of the time. So after knitting some for Emilie, I made this pair for me:
Still Noro yarn.
Have a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I just love the fingerless gloves! I love to wear them. Somehow they make me feel elegant and sophisticated...ha ha