Sunday, April 6, 2008

GTS

Green Thumb Sunday


Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join

After the snowy Easter, and several days with a fierce wind, spring seems to be back.


The roses are more beautiful than ever. I mean they never had so many buds. Those buds have suffered from the cold and the wind, but they are turning into lovely roses though.
The dwarf apple trees are blooming now, which is good as they have avoided the late frost.
I swore I would not buy pelagorniums again. Hum, I did it again ...

Have a nice weekend!
Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your blooms are very pretty Vero. It just goes to show don't ever say "never".

Kerri said...

It's so wonderful to see your blooms! Those roses are gorgeous! How can you say no to pelagoniums? :) That one is such a soft, pretty pink.
Lucky you to have white muscari!Happy spring!
We are promised a real spring day today with warm temps and sunshine. Yay!

Mark said...

I carn't wait untill my fruit trees blossom, you can't beat it.

Aiyana said...

Very pretty flowers. The geranium looks to be the same color as the prickly pear flowers I posted today. Happy spring, and GTS!
Aiyana

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Great pictures. I always end up with geraniums also :).

Barbara said...

Wow, already roses! Envy is coming up ;-) !! I like your pink shaped pelargonium very much.

Wurzerl said...

Liebe Vero, schöne und überraschende Fotos. Sehr interessant, wenn ich mir meine zaghaften erst Rosenblätter-Austriebe ansehe, von Blüten-Knospen keine Spur.
Ganz liebe Grüße vom Wurzerl

Danielles Garden said...

that apple is gorgeous!!!!