Saturday, March 1, 2008

TIF and Cyber Fyber Exhibition

Pfffff, I'm just a little bit late. I've just completed my TIF project for February.

One of my earliest memories is the kitchen. Because we spent most of our time in that room, and because my mother seemed to be very attracted to all the new appliances that appeared then. This is my interpretation of a kitchen of the 60's.

In the meantime, Sharon has announced the theme and the color scheme for March TIF.

The theme sounds like..."This months challenge is to do just that, pay attention to the tiny details. Sometimes the small things become emblematic for something larger."...

and the color palette isThank you Sharon for pushing me out of my comfort zones!

This week, I have received a postcard from Susan Lenz, in the frame of the Cyber Fyber Exhibition. This card is simply gorgeous. Thank you so much Susan for this swap and for organizing this exhibition!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Wonderful kitchen - love the black & white floor. Well done.

Muriel said...

Chez moi aussi , il y avait un damier au sol mais c'était jaune et blanc :-)!Je revois tout sauf le poste radio, faudra que je demande où il était.

FARBTUPFER said...

Dein TIF Ergebnis: super!
LG
Waltraud

Anonymous said...

I love this little gem of a piece, reminds me of the plates we had that were in black and white at the time. Just one thing, what is the 'eye' like object under the cabinets. Maybe it is an eye looking back in time?

Denise Aumick said...

That little kitchen is so inviting and lovely. It looks wonderful.

tirane93 said...

your kitchen came out so cute! what size is this work?

JoWynn Johns said...

Charming! Very homey and inviting.

Anonymous said...

I love your TIF piece, its delightful. The red flowers on the table are the perfect compliment to the trendy appliances.

Barbara said...

This is great. We had a floor like that too. Good work to get it all in perspective. I love the contrast of the red flowers.

Also, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. March is rolling along, I better get started on the March TIF, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Conni said...

Love your little kitchen!